Instructor Development Course at Scuba St Lucia
27th of August to 10th of September 2022
We are very proud to announce another exciting event on the agenda for 2022 – PADI IDC with PADI Course Director, Philip Rexinger. Join Philip Rexinger, PADI Silver Course Director and the Scuba St. Lucia Team August 27th to September 7 th 2022 for your Instructor Development Course and then join the IE on the 8th and 9th of September 2022.
You will need to complete your EFR Instructor Course prior starting the IDC, and that can be arranged through SCUBA St. Lucia. Please let us know so we can order the materials for you.
Also, if you are already an Instructor and would like to pursue towards your MSDT or even IDC Staff Instructor, this will be a great opportunity for you to further your training. All the online materials should be ordered ahead of time, allowing plenty of time for completing all the online training.
Please see more information on schedule and rates below.
- August 25-26 - IDC Staff Course
- August 27 - IDC Candidates arrive
- August 28 – September 5 - IDC Course
- August 28-29 - EFR Instructor Course (in the afternoons, if not already certified)
- September 6 – 7 – MSDT Prep
- September 8-9 - Instructor Exam (IE)*
*A minimum of 5 candidates is required for IE to take place
- Full IDC (includes AI & OWSI & MSDT): $ 1,700
- EFR Instructor Course: $ 250
- AI (Assistant Instructor): $ 800
- OWSI (Open Water Scuba Instructor): $ 800
- MSDT: 5 PADI Instructor Specialties: $ 500 (or $130 per specialty)
- IDC Staff Instructor: $ 700
- Auditing the IDC for credits towards Master Instructor: $ 500
Rates are in US$ and subject to 10% VAT & 10% Service Charge. Rates do not include materials or PADI fees.
PADI IDC Materials: 513.85 USD (includes Crew-Pak - IDC Cand. Slate Pack w/Backpack and Digital materials)
Fees to be paid directly to PADI:
- Instructor Development Course 209.00 USD
- Instructor Examination 749.00 USD
- Instructor Examination Make-up (per segment) 314.00 USD
The course is available exclusively in conjunction with accommodation at Anse Chastanet.
Rates for accommodation at Anse Chastanet Resort in conjunction with the IDC Instructor Development Course at Scuba St Lucia:
IDC 2 week Accommodation Package: US 4095 per person in double occupancy and US 6,305 in single occupancy
The special package is available exclusively with the IDC Instructor Development Course at Scuba St Lucia
Includes: 14 nts run of house accommodation, airport transfers, breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner, all tax/service, welcome drink and culinary amenity on arrival, comp non motorized watersports- unused feature non-refundable.
A marine park fee of US 15 is to be paid locally. The package is available to certified divers. Please bring your c cards with you. As you are aware certain medical conditions prevent you from diving. If you have any concerns, please address them prior to travel with your diving physician or contact our scuba shop at email@example.com - we recommend that you study our pre-arrival scuba information which can be found on Diving With Scuba St Lucia (PDF).
For more information please contact SCUBA@ANSECHASTANET.COM
Special One Week Dive Deal at Anse Chastanet Book Now Coral Spawning Week St Lucia Dive Fest Eat Them To Beat Them Underwater Photography Sealife Photography, Learning & Rental Center